Marketing & Sales Alignment Executive @TheRoadmap
About the role
Through the alignment of marketing with sales, you will be constantly communicating with the sales team and marketing team to improve engagement and conversions through a variety of marketing campaigns.
Managing such campaigns and the teams that work on these campaigns requires a marketing enthusiast who is creative, organised, and takes initiative.
- A big part of this will be through managing email marketing campaigns with the goal of converting prospects into customers
- Managing social outreach campaigns through social media (LinkedIn and Instagram)
- For the campaigns you will be responsible for, you will instruct our designer, writers, developers and other marketing professionals
- Ad campaigns is another strategy you will be involved with.
- Constantly improving our campaigns is the Ad campaigns via google ads, IG, FB and other platforms
- You will help to manage our very small prospecting team
Profile we’re looking for
- Enthusiastic about marketing
- Actively implementing AI into your daily work day
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience in leading or managing small teams
- Someone who’s creative and takes initiative
- Someone who wants to work remote and with international clients
Experience we are looking for
- High level of English writing and speaking skills
- Experience in marketing (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in B2B sales (not mandatory)